1) Avoid moisture steam and water for the first 24 hours.
during the first 24 hours your lashes are delicate and malleable. Preventing exposure from steam and moisture will prevent the lash lift from dropping.
2) Don't rub or play with your lashes.
try not to play or rub eyelashes. the natural oils or skin products from your hands and skin can alter the structure of the lash lift and may cause lashes to fall out prematurely.
3) Don't use shampoos, conditioners, makeup, creams, eye serums or oils on or around the lashes for the first 24 hours.
Using these products may weaken the lash tint and or relax the lift.
4) Avoid using strong makeup remover for 48 hours.
This may cause the lash lift to drop
5) Try Sleeping on your back for the first night to avoid lashes dropping on the outer corner
lashes are malleable and delicate for the first 24 hours. avoid sleeping face down and wearing an eye pillow/mask on the evening of your lash lift
6) Use at home treatments to nourish your eyelashes between lifts